Home General Information Program Author Guidelines Tutorials Venue
2013 IEEE International Symposium on Phased Array Systems & Technology
15 - 18 October 2013 Waltham, Massachusetts USA
Before traveling to the U.S., a citizen of a foreign country must generally obtain a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay. Should you require information on obtaining a visa, please visit: http://travel.state.gov/visa/visa_1750.html This web site will answer all your visa questions and help you in obtaining the correct type of visa for your visit. New Visa Waiver Program Travel Beginning 12 January 2009, all nationals and citizens of Visa Waiver Program (VWP) countries who plan to travel to the U.S. for temporary business or pleasure for 90 days or less will be required by law to obtain travel authorization prior to initiating travel to the United States. This authorization can be obtained online through the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA), a free Internet application administered by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. For additional information about the ESTA please visit http://www.cbp.gov/esta. Travelers from countries not in the VWP are still required to obtain a Visa upon entry into the United States.
Visa Information